Development & Consenting
EcoGen is able to assist with all aspects of the planning and development of your renewable energy project from land negotiation through to planning consultation and obtaining consent.
By identifying opportunities and risks early on in the planning phase, our proactive approach ensures costs are controlled and risks minimised, ultimately leading to the efficient delivery of your consented project.
EcoGen offer the following services throughout the development and consenting phase:
- Site identification and screening
- Site feasibility assessment and on-going review
- Energy resource forecasting
- Negotiating and implementing Land Option and Lease agreements
- Environmental Impact Assessment management
- Environmental statement preparation
- Planning application completion, submission and subsequent management
- Consultee liaison
- Planning authority correspondence
- Environmental screening liaison
To discuss how EcoGen can help you in any of these areas, please contact us today.